Community-Wide Worship and Book Club Study
In a culture where having "enough" seems to have become a never-ending pursuit, Faith United Methodist Church offers a "Book Club" reading Enough: Discovering Joy through Simplicity and Generosity by Adam Hamilton. Join us this fall for this four-session study as we gather in small groups and as a congregation to build relationships, experience community and together explore the keys to experiencing contentment, overcoming fear, and discovering joy through simplicity and generosity.
Get connected in one of this fall’s Enough Book Club Studies!
Books now available in the church office.
Enough Book Club Studies will be taking place the following dates and times:
- Sundays at 9:45 am – Facilitators: Janice Golden and Kim Reynolds, Room 16 *^
- Sundays at 11:00 am – Facilitators: Laura Hobbs and Sue Schillings, Parlor *
- Sundays at 6:30 pm – Facilitator: Molly Meister, Parlor ^
- Mondays at 6:30 pm – Facilitator: Ron Luikart, Parlor
- Tuesdays at 6:30 pm – Women’s study, Facilitators: Laura Luikart & Sue Bell, Parlor
- Wednesdays at 6:45 pm – Facilitators: Mike and Sharon McConnell, Room 16 *^
- Wednesdays at 6:45 pm – Facilitators: Chuck and Beth Standley, Parlor *^
- Thursday Sept 26 and Tuesday Oct 1 at 1:00 pm - Facilitator: Joanne Fox, Joanne’s backyard
Note: Wednesday groups begin with dinner at 6:00 pm in Robinson Hall. Leave the cooking to us!
*Denotes groups when nursery/childcare and activities for children are available.
^Denotes groups when youth activities are available.