In-Person Worship and In-Person Gatherings
Please read our guidelines that were updated and effective on August 2, 2021.
With the spread of COVID 19 in Stark County now being categorized as "substantial," Faith United will again require masks to be worn by all persons ages 4 and older, regardless of vaccination status. This is effective immediately and applies to worship services, group meetings, as well as coming into the church office.
For now, this is the only update to our current policy.
We appreciate each of you cooperating as we seek to do our part to end the spread of this virus in our community, across the nation, and around the world.
Previous Guideline Updates:
Effective July 13
- Food may now be served
- Outside Groups are now welcome to meet at the church
Effective June 13:
- Singing is welcomed
- Hymnals returned to pews
- Printed bulletins provided at 8:30
- Two of the four sections of pews will have ribbons removed providing full capacity seating
Effective June 6:
- Masks are optional for persons who are fully vaccinated
- Youth and Children masks are optional – Parental choice
- Plexiglass in the sanctuary is removed