Faith United remains very active during the Pandemic. Out of love and care for everyone’s safety and well-being, virtually every ministry activity has continued in a way that is safe. We invite you to get connected through one or more of the many opportunities at Faith United and join us online for our Sunday Worship, Wednesday Night Live and our many programs, groups, and activities for adults, youth and children. Check back often for the latest updates.
Looking for a fun adventure this summer?
A life-changing experience is right around the corner!
East Ohio Camps provide children and youth with unique opportunities to:
- Have fun,
- Explore their faith,
- Make new friends.
East Ohio Camps provides children and youth with a variety of opportunities to have fun, explore their faith and make new friends. The choice is yours! You will find that Camp Aldersgate, Camp Asbury and Camp Wanake have camping programs that are distinctly unique to each camp site. Also offered are additional opportunities for youth: CYF held at Malone College and Reach Out and Institute held at Lakeside.
Pick up a Summer Camp brochure at the church display or visit www.EOCSummercamps.org for more info!
Apply by May 1st for best scholarship opportunities. Download Faith United Scholarship Form by clicking here!
Financial Assistance for Campers:
Faith United believes camping ministry has a powerful impact on all who attend so we want to do all we can to help as many as possible experience camp this summer!
1. Faith United Camp Scholarships:
- Full camp scholarships (up to $425 each) will be awarded to first time attenders and families with multiple children attending East Ohio UMC Summer Camp in 2020.
- Barbara Bailey Camp Scholarship - 5 - $100.00 Scholarships are available for 2020.
- Additional Scholarships are also be available as Faith United's goal is to help all kids and youth get to camp this summer!
- Apply by May 1st for best scholarship opportunities. Download Faith United Scholarship Form by clicking here!
2. Financial Aid available from the Tuscarawas District. Download the application by clicking here! Application deadline is May 1st!
3. Financial Aid available from the East Ohio Conference. Download the application by clicking here! (application due at time of camp registration). Click on Forms then Campership.
We welcome contributions to our Faith United's Church Camp Scholarship fund to help support our families! Please mark donations ‘Camp Fund’.
For more information contact Tallie Paz or Kathy Schmucker.
Click Here to Read A Camp Faith Story written by one of Faith United's Students!
Why Camp? Click here to learn more.
Did you know that East Ohio Summer Camps have summer job opportunities? Click on the links below to learn more!