Looking for a fun adventure this summer?
A life-changing experience is right around the corner!
East Ohio Camps provide children and youth with unique opportunities to:
- Have fun,
- Explore their faith,
- Make new friends,
- Adaptations for 2022 with COVID-19 recommendations
- Bring a friend and experience camp together
East Ohio Camps provides children and youth with a variety of opportunities to have fun, explore their faith and make new friends. The choice is yours! You will find that Camp Aldersgate, Camp Asbury and Camp Wanake have camping programs that are distinctly unique to each camp site. Also offered are additional opportunities for youth: CYF held at Malone College and Reach Out and Institute held at Lakeside.
Learn more about all East Ohio Camps has to offer here.
Register early to secure your spot as space is limited! Be sure to list Faith North Canton as your church on your registration and application.
Want to visit one of the camps? Attend an open house where you can see the camp and ask questions.
Camp Aldersgate | Sunday, May 15, 2022
Camp Asbury | Sunday, April 10, 2022
Camp Wanake | Saturday, April 23, 2022
Financial Assistance for Campers:
Faith United believes camping ministry has a powerful impact on all who attend so we want to do all we can to help as many as possible experience camp this summer!
1. Faith United Camp Scholarships:
- Full camp scholarships (up to $425 each) will be awarded to first time attenders and families with multiple children attending East Ohio UMC Summer Camp in 2022.
- Additional Scholarships are also be available as Faith United's goal is to help all kids and youth get to camp this summer!
- Apply by April 25 for best scholarship opportunities. Download Faith United Scholarship Form by clicking here!
2. Financial Aid available from the Tuscarawas District. Download the application by clicking here! Application deadline is April 25!
3. Financial Aid available from the East Ohio Conference. Download the application by clicking here! Application due at time of camp registration.
Campership application packets with all 3 forms can also be picked up in the church office or by email request to Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome contributions to our Faith United's Church Camp Scholarship fund to help support our families! Please mark donations ‘Camp Fund’.
For more information contact Kathy Schmucker or Matt Kluchar.
Click Here to Read A Camp Faith Story written by one of Faith United's Students!
Did you know that East Ohio Summer Camps have summer job opportunities? Click on the links below to learn more!