To avoid the risks from passing out paper bulletins and the offering plate, use the links below. Please fill out the attendance form. We will also project the order of the service for those who do not have a smartphone.
- Worship Attendance Form
- Traditional Worship Bulletin
- Modern Worship Bulletin
- Electronic Giving
- Worship Engagement and Devotion
- Children’s Interactive Worship Bulletin A worship activity for children to use during worship (at home or in person) to guide them through the worship service.
- Digital Labyrinth A resource for all ages to use in worship. Can be used whether worshiping at home or in the sanctuary.
- Sunday School Home Activities : Includes activities for children and families to experience Celebrate Wonder Sunday School. These activities are designed to guide children from Nursery – 5th Grade and their families through Bible stories, creative experiences, and spiritual practices.
- Sharing of Prayers Email
- Navigator - eNewsletter Oct 23 - Oct 30, 2021
- Live Stream Link to Share - Traditional Worship
- Live Stream Link to Share - Modern Worship
- Updated COVID Guidelines
- Fall Program Survey
- Adult Programs & Groups